2/01/2009

Alcoholika - I love you death

I will wait / just for you
in the darkness / of my sorrow
I will cry /just for you
In my sorrow
I will wait for
I will cry …I will die…..
take this life / take my life .

I love you death / I miss you death

I will wait / just for you
take my hand ./ In the darknees.
I will die / just for you
I will wait / In my sorrow
I will cry …I will die…..
take this life / take my life .

I love you death / I miss you death

I will wait / I will wait for you
In my sorrow./I will wait for you
every day I cry / every day I wait
take this life / take my life .

I love you death / I miss you death

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar en el blog de Música Por Bolivia:
Me encantaría conocer tu opinión. Por favor, procura que tus comentarios estén relacionados con esta entrada.
Intenta también no insultar ni usar palabrotas, respeta a los demás lectores de este blog.
OJO: los Comentarios ofensivos serán borrados sin piedad y procura de no ser anónimo

Directorios